Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Lost & Found

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

First Email from Ben @ 1:07 pm (Note:  he was dropped off at the MTC at 12:30 pm):

They told me to write so you know all is well! Love all of you
Ben

Second email @ 8:59 pm:

The email is still coming!! My p-day is on Wed. The MTC is crazy but amazing! All is well love you all. I will write more on my p-day.


On Saturday, July 30th, I received a phone call from Ben asking if his wallet was left in the truck because he could not find it and President Gilbert gave him permission to call and see if it was in the truck.  After searching for the wallet, which was not there, we hung up and he was going to call the Provo Temple to see if he had left it there. I told him I would pray that the wallet would be found.  After hanging up with him, I called Café Rio to see if it had been lost there, but it had not.

Many prayers were asked and as I came home this was the email he sent today at 12:27 pm:

I found my wallet. President Gilbert told me to write you and say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment