Capital: Carson City
Population: 3 million
State bird: Middle Finger
State Flower: marijuana leaf
Well... this week was something special... It was a roller coaster. Here are a few of the things that went down.
• Companion threw up because we had to go clean an old missionary apartment and it was bad...
• Almost got ran over by a car and then the dude yelled at US haha
• Rode around in a down pour of rain for two days.
• I got a call and was asked to baptize Ken Hestor. Saturday we went to his baptism and got to see Joseph and Janice!
• Got diagnosed with A.D.D. by a less active guy.
• Went to a family and they let us in and set their son with a baptismal date!
• A guy told us that we work for the government and are tracking him...
We got to speak in Sacrament Meeting on missionary work. It went well. Elder Goold was so nervous, but he did a super good job. We had a lot of success this week. We did some service for a super nice lady that we want to start to teach, but we will see haha. We were able to give a blessing to a man that was really struggling that is a friend of a less active family we are working with!
Well that is about it folks!
Love ya lots.
The Las Vegas Stake Presidency has all missionaries serving in their stake come over for breakfast once a month or once a transfer. This is a picture of the missionaries at the last breakfast.