Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Great Week (Lame Letter)

This week was a great week. Transfers are today.  The big news of the week is I will be staying in the area. Elder Goold got transferred to the Lakes Zone. I have been disappointed the last two transfers because I have not been able to get a baptism in this area. I have high goals and high expectations for these upcoming transfers. My new companion is Elder Rivera, he is from Maui, Hawaii. He's a super awesome elder and has been out for about 10 months. I look forward to serving with him and seeing a lot of miracles with him.  We will have a lot of fun together. My district is 100 percent different than last transfer.  I don't have much to say this week. I will write an update of the investigators next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment