Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

Cold

Hey everyone!

The weather has gotten super cold but I am surviving barely haha.  I told Hannah, "Cold wind, cold hands, cold hearts." (The week was a little slow.)

We weren’t able to see Lomax this week because she got the flu. We had a super awesome lesson with a lady named Michelle. Michelle has two kids and both have converted to the church. She has grand-kids on missions and she is surrounded by members haha. When we talked to her she said, “well, we can meet but I am going to tell you right now, you aren’t going to convert me.” I love challenges so we will see about that.  In the lesson I told her, “Michelle, this isn’t about conversion, it is about finding truth.” She was like, I am in my seventies so I think it is about time I find truth haha.
Elder Rabago, Elder Goold, Elder Garces, Elder Call

We also met a lady named Kathy this week. Kathy came out right off the bat and told us she was intoxicated. She was very funny and a bunch of her family was yelling at us from the inside of the house.  She was like you know guys I want to change my life around but now isn’t probably the best time... they were partying....

We had a great lesson with the Maynard’s and was able to set the Father with a baptismal date. There is a lot of work to get him ready but hopefully it will happen.

Not much else, lots of love
Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment