Pages

Monday, June 4, 2018

Awesome

This week was super awesome. On Friday, I went on and change with Elder Law. Elder Couch was in our apartment for the night, as well, because he was on night changes. It definitely has been awhile since we were companions in the MTC, but we still get along super well. That night I fell asleep on the couch at like 9:45 and woke up right before 10:30, so I could go brush my teeth. I started brushing my teeth and all of a sudden my mouth went on fire. I guess Elder Couch decided that he wanted to play a prank on me and put ghost pepper that had dried pieces of it in my toothbrush. The next morning, I woke up with sores on my tongue. I haven't come up with something to get him back yet, but it will happen. Elder Law and I were able to teach four lessons on Friday night. They were solid lessons and we are starting to get lots of investigators here in this area. Saturday was definitely a rough day for Elder Robago and I. At the end of the night we just laughed it and told ourselves that we took a loss. Honestly, we probably lost worse than the Golden Nights did... So we hear haha.  The Lord blessed us on Sunday though, we had five investigators come to church and we are able to start teaching the Weiland friends that came to church last week. They are very intelligent, so it's fun to teach them. We taught the Restoration and they definitely see how it could have happened. They need to rely on the Spirit now so they can receive that witness. We also taught Aubrey again Sunday night. She is doing very, very well.  This last week, Aubrey came to Zone Conference to help us with a training. We were going to have her show up at 12:50, but she ended up going to the wrong church building, so she was a few minutes late and Elder Rabago and I had to go into scramble mode. It all worked out in the end and it was great. It was a solid week. I hope you enjoy the pics.

Love,
Elder Call
Sporting "Glasses."  People seem to let us in more, They think I am smart.

Happy Memorial Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment