Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Transfer Tuesday

4/30 Monday
Today is the last p-day of this transfer. I can’t believe how fast the time goes. We went the outlet malls and Elder Rivera purchased a pair of Cole Haans. We played some basketball, as well as, some gator ball. Tonight, we taught the Gotchy Family, saw Vernon and prayed with him, because he was in a hurry.  We also went and saw Patsy, who is an older lady that is quite ill, but interested in the gospel.

5/1 Tuesday
The rains came down and the floods came up! Haha This afternoon we were in an appointment and the storm that had brewing that morning finally erupted. The thunder was crazy loud and there was quite a bit of lightning. As we left the one appointment and were heading to the next it all came down haha. The street was flooded and there wasn’t a dry part of my body! Haha We had a ton of appointments today and so we went out in it too much.

Here are a few other things that happened this week. President Walker called me in on Saturday and called me to be a Zone Leader. I found out on Sunday night that I’d be serving in the Durango Heights and Sterling Ridge Wards, in the South Diamond Zone.  President told me he needs me to train leaders.  My new companion will be Elder Rabago! I lived with Elder Rabago for two transfers when I was training Elder Goold. He is from California and is a super awesome missionary we get along super well and we are looking forward to being able to do some good work! I am soooo pumped!

Elder Rivera and I played a little basketball the other day with Fernando and Jason and they beat us and were like “get off our court” and talked some serious trash, so I was disappointed that I couldn’t redeem myself there.

Well, love you all!
Elder Call

These are the good-bye pictures:



Josh & Elder Call

Elder Call and Lomax

Elder Rivera and Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment