Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Bean's

It’s been a stressful week for sure. Thankfully we have Transfers all figured out. It was pretty hectic because we have a new office staff. We have been trying to help them out, but it’s been very time-consuming and stressful. Elder Jensen and I had to do about twice as much as we usually do at transfers. That’s a pretty crazy story about Bodie (Grandpa Call’s dog) and Joyce. I hope that Joyce gets feeling better and that Grandpa does all right. Don’t have too much fun over the holiday without me, all right do you promise?  Well keep up the good work!


So we have a homeless neighbor that came up to us and started talking one night to us. He is straight up crazy but we asked him what his name was and he said, “my name is Bean, or that is at least what they call me... well I am not sure they are haha." I was taken back a little bit because of reasons you all know... I couldn’t bring myself to tell him we had the same name but he is our buddy now haha!

Elder Jensen and I will be staying another transfer together.  I thought for sure I was going to be dropped this transfer but it’s not the way it worked out.

Love you

PS this might be a good week for a treat. :-) Elder Jensen’s hungry

Should I be looking for a thanksgiving package this week?

 Beans house!

 our cribs (apartment) front door


Backyard of our crib


Will it waffle iron?

We got a waffle iron and we are seein' what we can cook in it!
Quesadilla✅ egg sandwich’s✅chicken✅hamburger✅corndog❌






No comments:

Post a Comment