Pages

Monday, March 27, 2017

Something Else

Dear Family & Friends:

3/20 Monday
Today we went to some caves because we had heard that they were pretty cool. As we were walking into the cave there was a little bed and camp set up for a homeless person. When we got closer the bed started moving and it scared Elder Jensen and he turned around and started running. Elder Ebert and I aren't scared to talk to anyone, so we just started talking with him. His name was Robert and he was a super nice guy.  I wished that we had a Book of Mormon on us because I think he would have definitely read it. It would be quite lonely living in a cave all alone. We searched the caves and they were man made so they weren't super cool. We also played basketball with the AP’s. It was a good time.

3/22 Wednesday
Today was Zone Conference! It was great! We got a sneak peek to the Easter video and it is super awesome! I can't wait to show it to everyone in Las Vegas! Haha. Tonight was something else. At like 8:15 pm, I got a serious craving for some candy.  I contemplated it for a second and then we decided to walk to a little store down the road! When we walked in, we started to talk to the cash register person and talked to him for like ten minutes. He was a nice guy. We then proceeded to look around and I decided on a bag of peach rings! As we waited in line, a lady came up to us and asked for a blessing. There was a church building right down the road, so we went there and a member was there and he helped us out with the blessing. After the lady left we realized she was a less active but her records weren't in the ward! Thanks to our ward mission leader, we found her records!

3/24 Friday
Today we had a lesson with the Bohl's.  It went great again! I know they will be amazing members of the church! I am so excited for their family!

3/26 Sunday
Jamal came to church and another person just walked in and stayed all three hours! We taught him afterwards but he lives in the ZL's area so we passed him off! He is going to come play b-ball with us on Monday! Zion’s Youth was tonight and it was super great! Way fun!

3/27 Monday
We went golfing today and it was sooo much fun! We golfed in Rhodes Ranch and had a blast! I also found out today that Hugh (a guy I found in my first area) was baptized last Saturday! It made my day!

Love you all have a great week!

- Elder Call 🎰💵🎰💵 NLVWM






No comments:

Post a Comment